Ration Card List 2023 Gujarat Ration Card List 2023: Public distribution system has been implemented in the state for food security of the poor. Director of Food and Civil Supplies Department under Gujarat State, Office of Food and Civil Supplies plays an important role in its functioning. whose economic condition is very weak. And he cannot live his life properly.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2023 List Village wise
If you have applied for a new ration card or want to know whether your name has appeared in the list after applying, you can find out by following the simple steps outlined below. Along with this, we will also provide you Gujarat Ration Card 2023 beneficiary name list and application status using official website. You can check the name in Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List by the step-by-step guide given below and also check the application status through the official website.
Subject Links: Click Here
Check name: Click Here
How to Check Ration Card List Gujarat 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department http://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/register/frm_RationCardAbstract.aspx.
- Select the year and month and enter the captcha. And click on Go button.
- Open a new page and show district wise and select your district
- Now show all talukas and select your talukas
- After selecting your taluk, you can see the names of all the villages.
- Now select your village. Later all types of ration card AAY, APL1, APL2, BPL will be shown
- Now select your ration card type in your village.
- Now the ration card will appear in the name of your village member, click on the ration card number Here you will find information about all members related to your family.
- Your ration card details and all members can be viewed on your computer screen.
Types of Ration Card in Gujarat
There are 4 types of ration cards in Gujarat, first is below poverty line (BPL) ration card and second is above poverty line (APL) ration card, AAY, APL2.
How much ration you want to get in your ration card, please follow the below procedure. Now everyone steals the ration and does not give enough amount to the ration card holder. So that the government can see all the data transparently and all the details about the Janata Ration