Gujarat state agriculture sector has given a new direction to the country and the world by adopting innovative methods and ways. The government is also making farmer-oriented policies and is also innovative. Various schemes have been implemented to double the income of farmers. For which ikhedut portal has been created. Through which farmers can fill the application form of farmer schemes at home. In particular, excellent seeds, zero percent crop loans are provided to increase farm production.60,000/- Government Assistance on Purchase of Tractor Many schemes are implemented by Gujarat Government for farmers. Among them, today we will talk about the Tractor Assistance Scheme. The Gujarat government is implementing farmer-oriented schemes in the interest of farmers.
Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023/24 Information
Scheme Name Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023-24
Objective of the scheme: Financially weaker farmers are being given assistance on purchase of tractors so that the farmers can plow well and quickly in agriculture.
Beneficiary: Farmer of Gujarat state
Official web site: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Objective of the scheme
- In order to increase the income of farmers and to make farmers use modern technology in agriculture, the (Government of Gujarat) is releasing new farmer-oriented support schemes.
- One of these support schemes is the Tractor Support Scheme. Under this support scheme, farmers are given subsidy by the government on the purchase of tractors.
- The objective of this scheme is to help economically weaker farmers on purchase of tractors so that farmers can do their farming well and quickly.
- In this article, we have told you who is eligible to get the benefit of the tractor assistance scheme and how much, what documents will be required to apply for this scheme, and how the scheme can be applied online.
Eligibility of Beneficiary
- Beneficiary farmers applying should be from Gujarat state.
- Only farmers will get benefit of this scheme.
- Marginal, small, women farmers, SC, ST, general and other farmers of Gujarat state will benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers have to fill the online form from ikhedut portal to get the benefits of Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
Documents required to apply
- Xerox of applicant farmer’s Aadhaar card.
- Xerox of beneficiary’s ration card.
- Xerox of bank account book.
- i-Khedut Portal 7-12
- Certificate of farmers who belong to SC and ST castes.
- 7-12 and 8-A in case of joint tenancy
- Consent form of other cultivator in the land
- If it has soul registration
- Details if member of Cooperative Society and Milk Producers Society
How to Apply
- First type ikhedut in google search.
- Then open the official website of I Khedut.
- On the home page of the ikhedut portal website, click on the “Plan” option.
- Then you click on the option of “Horticulture Plans”.
- After opening Bagayati yojana click on tractor (upto 20 PTO HP) scheme in it.
- Apply for “Tractor 20 PTO HP” scheme Click on “Apply”.
- If you have previously registered as a farmer then click on Yes and if you have not registered then click on No.
- To register, the farmer has to enter his Aadhaar card number and mobile number and then apply with the Captcha shown on the side.
- If the beneficiary farmer is not registered on ikhedut, select no and then apply online.
- After that, the application form will open and all the details mentioned in the application form must be filled accurately and the application must be confirmed.
- Please note that once the application form is submitted, there will be no correction or increment in the application number.
- Beneficiary after applying online get a print of the application.
Official web site: Click Here