Mahila Vritika Yojana 2023 : Mahila Mahila Vritika Yojana 2023 : Sincerely Friends, Various schemes are run by Government of India, South Gujarat provides financial assistance. The country organizations of the Government of India are running various schemes for all sections of farmers, farmers, financial assistance is provided under Gujarat. In this article to inform women about a policy scheme of Gujarat government, we have 250 local collections under women’s seat account so we request you to share every information.
Mahila Vrutika Yojana 2023
Scheme name: Mahila Vrittika Yojana
Planning Department: Gujarat Govt
Purpose: To provide information about the Rs 250 per day support scheme to the women of Gujarat
Application type: online
The amount of assistance admissible is: Rs 250 per day
Official website: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
A new scheme for women has been launched by the state government under this scheme every woman of Gujarat is eligible to receive assistance of Rs 250 per day. Read the complete information below to get complete details of the scheme.
Mahila Vrittika Yojana Training Period
Under this scheme the applicant will be given two other five days training. The number of trainees in a training class will be minimum 20 and maximum 50. The training time under this scheme will be at least seven hours daily.
Benefits available under the scheme
- Under this scheme, training will be given on the subject of value addition, canning and kitchen garden.
- Under this scheme, Rs 250 per day per trainee is eligible as stipend as per rules.
Mahila Vrutika Yojana 2023: Click Here
How to apply online for Mahila Prattika Yojana?
- First of all go to Google and search “ikhedutgujarat”.
- Then open the official website of ikhedut https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After opening the Khedoot website, click on the “Scheme” option.
- After opening the schemes, click on “Mahila Vritika Yojana”.
- Now click on “Apply”.
- Now the next page will open in which if you are a registered farmer then click on “Yes” otherwise click on “No”.
- If you have registered on ikhedoot, then enter your Aadhaar card number and mobile number and apply with Captcha Code.
- If you have not registered on ikhedoot, then you will have to apply online by choosing “No” option.
- After filling the information, click on “Save”.
- Check the complete information filled correctly for the last time, once the application is confirmed, no change or correction will be allowed.
- After applying online, every farmer should get his application print