CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: 1,29,929 posts in CRPF will soon be filled of which 1,25,262 posts will be filled for men and 4,667 posts will be filled for women. So all candidates be ready for applying online for this job.Ministry of Home Affairs has published recruitment procedure and recruitment rules in gazette to fill 1,29,929 vacancies of Constable (General Duty, Tradesman and Technical) in CRPF. Many candidates are waiting and preparing for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023. The wait of these candidates will end soon. And the proclamation was issued. What will be the qualification for CRPF Constable Recruitment in this post? When will the tide come? How will the exam be? We will know information like what will be the selection process.
Job Summary CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: CRPF
Post Name: CRPF Constable
Total Post: 1,29,929 Posts
Job Location: India
Application Mode: Online
Official website: crpf.gov.in
Salary: 21,700 to 69,100/-
Name of Post
- Contable (General Duty)
Number of Post
Male – 125262
Female – 4667
- General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial Combatant)
Level in the pay matrix (Salary)
- Level -3 (Rs 21700-69100/) in the pay matrix
To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must have passed at least 10th standard from a recognized board/institute
To read more information about the educational qualification you can read the official notification which is given below.
The minimum age for CRPF recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years. Age calculation in this recruitment will be done by considering the last date of application as the basis. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, and reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per government rules.
- Written examination
- Physical Performance Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Document verification
- Medical examination
For General, OBC, and EWS: Rs. 100/-
For SC, ST, and Women: Rs. 0/-
Required document List
- Mark sheet of class 10.
- Mark sheet of class 12.
- Passport-size photograph with a maximum size of 100kb. (at the time of uploading)
- Signature in 50kb jpeg format.
- Reservation Certificate.
- Graduation Mark Sheet.
- Sub-category certificate.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Coomming Soon
How To Apply
- First, visit CRPF’s official website.
- You can go directly to the official website by clicking on the official website link given below.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the latest notification section, click on it and download this recruitment notification.
- Read the details given in the advertisement carefully and then click on the Apply Online section.
- CRPF Recruitment Application Form will open in front of you.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the information asked in the form in the correct format as per the information given in the document.
- Upload a passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Now submit the form and take its printout.