Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana Gujarat 2023: Government of Gujarat provides assistance to the financially sound and bright students for their studies through schemes like RTE Admission 2023. One such new scheme has been announced by the government named Gyan Sadhan Scholarship Scheme. This scheme provides assistance scholarships to students from class 9 to 12 every year.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana Gujarat 2023
Yojana Gyan Sadhana Scholarship:Yojana
Implementation: Department Education Department
Beneficiary: Class 8 pass students
Scholarship: Rs.20000 per annum for class 9th to 10th
25000 per annum for class 11 to 12
Form Filling Dates: 11-5-2023 to 26-5-2023
Exam Date: 11-6-2023
Official Website: www.sebexam.org
through a: selection test
Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Eligibility
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship 2023 In this scholarship scheme students will be selected for the scholarship through examination. For which the following eligible students can fill the form.
Have passed class 8 after studying class 1 to 8 consecutively in a government or grant-aided primary school.
OR Have studied up to 8th standard after getting admission in class 1st under RTE ADMISSION scheme.
There is no examination fee of any kind for filling the form for the examination for this scholarship scheme.
Structure of the test
Selection of students in Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme will be done through examination. In which the structure of the test will be as follows.
- The question paper of this test will be of 120 marks and the time will be 150 minutes.
- The question paper of the test will be in Gujarati/English language.
- A student can take the exam in Gujarati or English as the medium of their choice.
Mark the test questions
MAT Intellectual Aptitude Test 40 40
SAT Intellectual Aptitude Test 80 80
- 9th and 10th Annual Rs. 20000 scholarship is available.
- 11th and 12th Annual Rs. 25000 scholarship is available.
Jnan Sadhana Scholarship Selection Process
- First of all the student has to fill the form for this scholarship exam.
- Then the provisional selection list will be declared based on the cut merit through the test.
- Then the documents are verified at the district level.
- Then the final merit list and selection list are released.
Online application process
- First of all one has to go to the official website of the State Examination Board https://www.sebexam.org/.
- Click on Apply Online in it.
- Select Jnana Sadhana Proficiency Test in it.
- After that, entering the student’s Adhar UDI number in the opened form, the required information of the student will be available.
- Then submit the other requested information and upload the student’s photo and signature.
- Finally check your form and confirm.
- Take a print out of this form.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Notification: Click Here
To fill Gnan Sadhana Scholarship form: Click Here