CRPF Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for 212 Posts of SI and ASI in CRPF : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting applications for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector. Online application will be accepted for recruitment to these posts. Those willing to apply for the posts of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector under CRPF Recruitment can apply online through the official website rect.crpf.gov.in.
Job Summary CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Sub-Inspector (RO): 19
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): 7
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): 5
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male): 20
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical): 146
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draftsman): 15
For the post of Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force, the age of the candidate should be less than 30 years and for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
The CRPF recruitment process will consist of Written Test (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Document Verification and Medical Test.
Salient Features of Recruitment: Applications will be accepted through online mode only. So, candidates have to apply online only. No other mode of submission of application is allowed. Written Test (CBT) will be conducted separately as per post. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Document Verification (DV)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled after conducting Written Test (CBT).
- Pay under Sub-Inspector (RO) ‘B’ Level 06 Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto) ‘B’ Level 06 under Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400 salary
- 06 under Inspector (Technical) ‘B’ Level Pay Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male) ‘B’ Level 06 Pay Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
- Salary Rs.29200 to Rs.92300 under Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) ‘C’ Level 05
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Draftsman) Rs.29200 to Rs.92300 under ‘C’ Level 05
Rs.200 for Sub Inspector (Group-‘B’) and Rs.100 for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Group-‘C’). This includes male candidates from general class, economically weaker sections and other backward classes. At the same time, SC/ST, ex-servicemen and women candidates from all categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Let us tell you that the application fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking. Apart from this candidates can also use Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card. Online fee payment by the candidates will be accepted upto 11.55 PM on May 21, 2023.
Official Notification: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
For registration:Click Here
- Starting Date for Application : 1st May, 2023
- Last date for online submission : May 21, 2023
How To Apply
- Visit the official website rect.crpf.gov.in On the homepage, click on “Click here to apply for the post of Signal Staff”.
- Register and proceed with application Fill the application form
- Upload all the required documents Fill the fee and submit the application Download the form and take a printout.
- Interested candidates can check detailed notification through official website rect.crpf.gov.in or here