Tapi Recruitment 2023 : Tapi District has Recently Invites Application For the Legal Officer Recruitment 2023, Eligible Candidates Send Their Application before 26.05.23, For More Details About Tapi District Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Tapi District Recruitment 2023. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Job Summary Tapi Recruitment 2023
- a degree in law (Special) or law with five years course after Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) or any of the Universities incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized by the Government or deemed to be a University Grant Commission Act,1956; and
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and or Hindi.
- have about five years experience as a practicing Advocate or Attorney or Government Pleader in the Subordinate Court of High Court
- Not a be more than 50 years of age
- Rs.100/- DD in favor of Collector Tapi – Vyara.
Last Date is 26/05/23
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their bio-data, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
Address : Collector Office, Registry Branch, Block No.1/2, Jilla Seva Sadan, Panvadi, Ta – Vyara, Dist – Tapi.