Pmkisan Yojana New Update 2023 | PM Kisan Yojana List | PmKisan | Pm Kisan Yojana Installment | PmKisan KYC | Sarkari Yojana 2023 | PM Kisan Yojana
Pmkisan Yojana New Update 2023 : 50 percent of employment in India is linked to agriculture sector. PM Kisan is the most popular farmer welfare scheme of the Government of India. Under this scheme, 13 installments of 2000 rupees have been deposited in the farmers’ accounts.
Short Details of Pmkisan Yojana New Update 2023
Article name: Pmkisan Yojana New Update 2023
The language of the: article is Gujarati and English
Scheme Name: PMKISAN Scheme
Department: Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
A farmer: citizen of the beneficiary country
Application Process: Online
The objective: of the scheme is to improve the life of the farmers of the country and help them in farming
Official website: www.pmkisan.gov.in
E-kyc link: https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx
Resolving issues arising to farmers
Due to some reasons the money has not been deposited in the bank account of the farmers. Steps to be taken to resolve these issues are as follows:C
(1) How to check PM Kisan beneficiary list?
- First search the official website pmkisan.gov.in, open the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on the Beneficiary List option on the home page. do Then another window will open.
- Select State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village from the dropdown list.
- Then click on ‘Get Report’ button. After this you will see the beneficiary list on your screen.
(2) How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Online?
- Search PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in, open PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Beneficiary Status option on home page. do Then another window will open. Two options will be given in it. will come Like by mobile number and by registration number.
- Select any one option. and enter the information. do Then enter the captcha code.
- Then click on ‘Get Details’ button. After this you will see the beneficiary status on your screen.
(3) Eligible for PM Kisan Yojana or not?
- Beneficiary Status displays Eligibility:Yes which means you are eligible. are you But Eligibility:No shows that you are not eligible. The reason for which is also shown in front.
(4) How to correct Aadhaar number and other details on PM Kisan portal?
- Farmers can change the details entered earlier under PM Kisan Yojana.
- Because of this, if ‘Aadhaar Demo Authentication Status : Pending’ is displayed in the beneficiary status, it becomes necessary to correct the details.
- Go to PM Kisan Portal. Click on (Edit Aadhaar Failure Records). A new window will open.
- Here you can find records by Aadhaar number, registration number and mobile number number. Enter details and captcha code.
- Now click on Search button. Details of your failed or incorrect records will be displayed on the screen.
- You can then proceed to edit the record.
(5) How to do PM Kisan KYC?
- The central government has decided that only eligible farmers like small and marginal farmers will benefit from this scheme. For this purpose, PM Kisan has made it mandatory to do KYC.
- With PM Kisan KYC, the eligibility and authenticity of farmers can be verified using their Aadhaar number.
- If ‘eKYCDone : No’ is displayed in beneficiary status then eKYC is required.
- Farmers can do e-KYC by going to Gram Panchayat, CSC center and can also do eKYC manually through smartphone.
- Go to PM Kisan Portal. Now in this website you have to click on e-KYC menu in Farmers Menu.
- Now in the window that opens, enter the Aadhaar card number of the beneficiary and click on the Search button. After that, the farmer has to enter the mobile number registered in his Aadhaar card.
- In which you have to click on ‘Get Mobile OTP’ after entering the Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number. OTP will be received on the registered mobile number, it has to be entered.
- Then again, the mobile number which is linked with the Aadhaar card will receive an OTP, which has to be entered and clicked on the submit button.
- Finally, the message ‘EKYC is Successfully Submitted’ will appear. Which has been successfully done e-KYC, it will tell.
(6) Aadhaar card must be linked with a bank account:
- If ‘Payment Mode : ACCOUNT’ is displayed in the beneficiary status, the beneficiary needs to link his Aadhaar card with the bank account.
- So that installments of assistance can be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
- After the bank account is linked with the Aadhaar card, ‘Payment Mode : AADHAR’ will be displayed. If there is such a question, it can be resolved in this way.
Contact Details of State Nodal Officers: List of State Nodal Officer
Guidance notes: Click Here
(7) Physical verification of land required:
- If ‘Land Seeding : NO’ is displayed in the beneficiary status, it is necessary to do land seeding.
- Land Seeding means, your physical land survey. For that, meet the agriculture related staff or gram sevak of your block and submit the required documents.
- After that Gramsevak or Extension Officer (Agriculture) will do physical verification of the land
Friends, if you still have any question related to Pmkisan Yojana New Update 2023, you can ask by commenting in the below comment box or contact us and friends, if you find the information through this post good and useful, then