PGVCL Recruitment 2023 : BEE Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) intends to engage DISCOM officials not below the rank of Superintending Engineer in Govt. or equivalent rank in private DISCOM fulfilling the following eligibility criteria.
Job Summary PGVCL Recruitment 2023
|Organization||PGVCL PGVCL Recruitment 2023|
Education Qualification PGVCL Recruitment 2023
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Not less than 15 years of working experience in DISCOM.
- Should have sectoral experience in Energy Accounting / Operations & Maintenance /
technical evaluation of Energy Savings or loss reduction projects.
- Should be well conversant with existing energy efficiency technologies in electricity distribution sector.
Desirable Qualification PGVCL Recruitment 2023
- BEE qualified Energy Manager or Energy Auditor will be given preference.
- Working knowledge of Energy Accounting in DISCOM.
- Involvement in PAT related activities will be given preference.
Age Limit PGVCL Recruitment 2023
The applicant should not have attained the age of 63 years on the closing date of applications and should be in good health for discharging his official duties effectively.
Period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year, from the date he/she joins the BEE office, which can be extended on the recommendations of Controlling Officer and requirement of the project.
The Consultant shall be paid monthly fee as per the prevailing rules of Govt of India subject to maximum of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.
Important Link PGVCL Recruitment 2023
Notification & Application Form: Download Here
Important Date PGVCL Recruitment 2023
Last Date: 22/03/2023
How To Apply PGVCL Recruitment 2023
- The interested applicants may send their curriculum vitae as per format in Annexure-I along with 2 passport size photographs and self attested copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, PPO and related documents latest by 22.3.23 to “The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi 110066”. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- The competent authority in the Bureau reserves the right to relax the eligibility and other criteria in case of exceptionally outstanding candidates.