Google Find My Device : Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
- See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
- Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
- Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
- Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
- Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
- See network and battery status
- See hardware details
- Location : Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
- Contacts : Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
Assuming your phone has been switched off, you will only be able to view the location where it last pinged Google. That may be enough if your phone was lost rather than stolen. In the event someone finds and turns your phone on, you can easily ping, lock, or factory erase it using Find My Device.
Google Find My Device: Download Here