State Bank of India Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India has released the latest Notification to hire Facilitator. The SBI Job Advertisement is issued for 868 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Experience Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 31 March 2023 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official SBI notification. Now you should continue to this SBI Jobs article for other details like the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2023 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://sbi.co.in.
Job Summary State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Job Type||SBI Recruitment|
|Dated||10 March 2023|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 40000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Facilitator||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Experience or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 10 March 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2023 application: 58 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2023 application: 63 Years
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 10 March 2023
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 31 March 2023
Pay salary for SBI Facilitator Posts: Rs. 40000/-
How to apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now go to the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers or https://bank.sbi/web/careers and go to the Recruitment or Career section and click on the Apply Now button.
- Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the documents.
- Now take a print out of the online form.
- So your form will be filled successfully.