BSF Tradesman out Notification for 1284 posts Recruitment 2023 @rectt.bsf.gov.in: Check Eligibility & How To Apply Check BSF Tradesman Offical Notification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, Salary, etc… Direct Link to Apply For BSF Tradesman.
Job Summary BSF Tradesman Recrutment 2023
border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Goverment of india has now released the offical notification for the recruitment of Constabal For the year 2023 against 1284 Vacancies in various Trades. it is definitely a great opportunity for all the defence aspirant
|Recruitment Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Constable (tradesman )|
|Advt No.||BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 27,2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023|
BSF Tradesman Important Date
- Apply Start : February 26,2023
- Last Date to Apply : March 27, 2023
BSF Tradesman Application Fees
- Gen/OBS/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ESW/ Female : Rs.0/-
- Mode Of Payment : online
BSF Tradesman Age Limit
The age limit for this recruitment is 18-25 the crucial date for calculating the age is the last date for the application form. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
|Tradesman (Male)||1220||10th Pass/ ITI Pass/ Proficient in Respective Trade|
BSF Tradesman Important Links
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF : Notification
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Apply Online : Apply Online
- BSF Official Website : rectt.bsf.gov.in
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- written Test
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Tradesman Written Test Pattern & Syllabus
|Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns||25||25|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi||25||25|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Committees & Commissions
- Books & Authors
- Famous Personalities
- Important Days and Dates
- Burning Issues and Disputes
- Indian Economy
- Important Places
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Politics
- General Science
- Inventions in the world
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Miscellaneous etc
Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Distance
- Probability Function
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion
- The relationship between Numbers
- Time and Work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Profit and Loss
Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Compound Interest
- Races and Games
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Boats and Streams
- Odd Man Out
- Simple Equations
Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi
- Sentence structure
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Sentence Completion
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage etc.
- Cloze passage
BSF Tradesman Admit Card
The Admit cards will be released one or half Month prior to the beginning of the Selection Process, candidates Are advised to keep track of the resent Modifications made in the Examination Process, Examonelimner is always here to keep visiting our website.
BSF Tradesman Result
The exam process is quite lengthy so the selection of students in each step will be proportional to the number of vacancies, candidates clearing one stage of the examination will be called for the next, so it is better to keep alert of all the recent developments, Rest assured with Our Website examoneliner , we try to bring all the notifications and news related to exam as early as possible so keep in touch
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The Physical Standards required for the BSF Tradesman Vacancy 2023 are given below separately for Males and Females.
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Male||162.5 cm||76-81cm|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Male||165 cm||78-83 cm|
|All Other Candidates||Male||167.5||78-83 cm|
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Female||150 cm||NA|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Female||155 cm||NA|
|All Other Candidates||Female||157 cm||NA|
Physical Test (PET) BSF Constable Tradesman 2023
At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar, and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
Those candidates who qualify for the height bar test will be put through the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be as under:
|Race||5 Kilometer Race in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kilometer Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds|
The candidates who qualify for PET will be subject to biometric identification & screening of testimonials/ documents and thereon chest (for males only) and weight measurement by the board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process. However, elimination on the ground of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered as disqualification and such females will be rejected. No PET test will be held for the Ex-Servicemen. Original documents will be checked by the board of officers and only eligible candidates will go to the next stage.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Trade Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET, and Documentation of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 will be put through the respective Trade Tests. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.
- Tailor: Taking measurements of persons, cutting of cloth, and stitching of uniform.
- Carpenter: Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing, and finishing materials
- Cook: Cooking Chapatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.
- Water Carrier: Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men, cutting of vegetables, etc.
- Washerman: Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen, and TC uniform.
- Barber: Handling of tools, haircutting, and shaving.
- Sweeper: Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom, etc.
- Waiter: Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods, and allied matters.
How to Apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the BSF Tradesman Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
Q1. What is BSF Tradesman Age Limit?
ANS. candidates betweeen 18 to 25 Years can apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment.
Q2. What is the Last Date for BSF Tradesman Online Form 2023?
ANS. the lasat date for BSF Tradesman Online Form 2023 to be released soon.
What Education Qualification is needed for BSF Tradesman 2023 Recruitment?
ANS. 10th Passed With 2 years of Experirnce Or 1 year Certificate Course From ITI of Vocational Institute With Atleast 1 Year Exprerience in The Trade or 2 Years Diploma In ITI in The Trade