Yantra India Limited Apprentice 2023 : Yantra India Limited (YIL), Nagpur invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for engagement of 57th Batch of Trade Apprentices for fill up 5458 vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961 in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. The last date for registration of online applications is 28th March 2023.
Job Summary Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancy||5395|
|Job Type||Apprenticeship, ITI|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Qualification Marks|
For Non-ITI Category: Minimum Class X / Madhyamik / Matriculation or equivalent qualification pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- Between 15 to 24 years as on 28th March 2023.
- Age Relaxation as per Government of India rules.
- For Non-ITI (Matric / 10th class candidate): ₹ 6000/- per month
- For Ex-ITI (ITI Pass candidate): ₹ 7000/- per month
- On the basis of Qualification marks (10th & ITI).
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date: 28/03/2023