Tabela Loan Scheme 2023: Tabela Loan Yojana in Gujarat Cattle breeders and farmers of Gujarat will get loans under this scheme to build stables for their cows and buffaloes. People who have a lot of cows and buffaloes should be able to build stables in good places to take care of people.
Features of the Tabela Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Loan scheme for stables|
|Language of the article||Gujarati and English|
|Purpose of the scheme||Scheduled caste beneficiaries of Gujarat|
can be brought up to a standard of living and supported by providing loans for the stable purpose under a self-employment scheme
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat|
|Loan amount under the scheme||Under this scheme, a loan of up to 4 lakhs is given to the beneficiary.|
|Interest rates on loans||4% per annum plus an additional 2% penalty interest for late payment.|
|Type of application||Online|
Eligibility for Loan
- Applicant must have a caste certificate.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 55 years.
- Whose annual income is Rs. 1,20,000 /- for rural areas and Rs. 1,50,000/- for the urban area will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate (from Competent Authority)
- Copy of the ration card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (building documents and property card which are recent and 7/12 and 8-A of land or unencumbered)
- 7-12 and 8-A of Guarantor-1 or building documents and property card
- Appraisal Valuation Report approved by the Government regarding the property presented by Zamindar-1
- Appraisal Valuation Report approved by Government regarding the property submitted by Zamindar-2
- A bailiff has to submit Affidavit Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
- After clicking on the button, a new page named “ Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation ” will open.
- If you have to click on “Sing Up” if you are doing “ Loan Apply” for the first time.
- Now you have to fill in personal information to create a Personal ID.
- After filling in all the personal information, and entering the captcha code, click on the “Sing Up ” button.
- After you create Personal Login, you have to log in by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
- After you log in to your personal page you have to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications”.
- After clicking on Apply Now, many schemes will show online. Click on the “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the given conditions carefully. Read it and click “Apply Now”.
- After Apply Now you have to click on “My Application”.
- Now you have to fill in the APPLICANT INFORMATION, application details, property details of the applicant, and loan details.
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details, etc. while filling in his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be filled in the column next to it by selecting “Loan Scheme for Tabela” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, and other documents as requested.
- After filling in all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- Finally, the application number of the confirmed application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
Who To Contact For More Information And Guidance
This loan scheme is run by the Adikati Development Department of Gujarat. So for more information about this scheme, the office of the administrator of the tribal area of the concerned district has to be contacted.
|Official website of Adijati Nigam Gujarat||Click here|
|Apply directly online for Tabela Loan Scheme||Click here|
|Login here||Click here|
|Register here||Click here|
How To Online Apply For Tabela Loan Yojana
The Tribal Development Department works for the development and self-employment of the Scheduled Tribes. Many loan schemes have been implemented. ST caste citizens are given credit for stables. The online application form has to be filled out to avail of this scheme. We will get step-by-step information on how to fill out the online form for an Animal Husbandry Loan In Gujarat. The information is as follows.
- Go to Google Search and type “Adijati Nigam Gujarat”.
- In which the official website of Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat will open.
- Now you will see a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, which has to be clicked.