Reliance Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023: is an opportunity for students. Reliance Foundation is going to support all those students who desire to pursue their degree programs in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computer Sciences. To grab the opportunity, you should know about the scholarship program in detail. In this article, we are going to detail each and every aspect of the program including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, the selection process, course detail, the institute list, and more. You can submit the online application after hoarding the information prior end date.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Name of the scheme: Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- Launched by: Reliance Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Monetary benefits
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org
Features For UG Scholarship
- Support meritorious students from all corners of the country with an undergraduate college education
- For first-year students studying any stream of their choice
- Awarded on a merit-cum-means basis to meritorious students
- Up to 5,000 undergraduate scholars will get selection.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme will be up to Rs/INR 2 Lakhs
- The scholarship will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network
Eligibility Criteria Reliance Foundation Scholarships
The selection of the candidates who will get benefit depends upon their general eligibility and later on performance in the virtual interview. A specific eligibility criterion has been announced for the students to refer to. The following conditions have been laid down by the foundation:
- Aspiring citizens must belong to India.
- The interested candidate must be studying in the first year of the regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- Candidates who are pursuing their higher studies in the subjects of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering are only eligible to apply for the grant.
- In the case of undergraduate students, they should have scored ranks between the range of 1 to 35,000 in JEE Mains paper.
- For postgraduate students, candidates with a score between 550 to 1000 in the GATE exam or have a CGPA of more than 7.5 at the UG level.
- The last date to fill out the application form for UG and PG scholarships is 14 February 2023.
How to Apply Reliance Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023?
- Visit the official portal of Reliance Foundation Scholarships at scholarships.reliance.foundation.org.
- On the homepage, all the details regarding the Reliance Foundation Scholarships for the year 2023 will be mentioned.
- On the top of the page click on “Apply Now“.
- The application portal will automatically open up.
- In the application form, mention all the vital details that have been asked.
- Upload all the aforementioned documents in formats and sizes as instructed by the authorities.
- Since there is no provision for a registration fee, the application will be automatically submitted once The candidate presses submit. Hence, the candidates are advised to review the form.
- Finally, click on “Submit” after completing the application process.