BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 : Border Security Force (BSF) has invited online application for the Veterinary Assistant Commandant Assistant Surgeon Notification on its official website. Check Border Security Force BSF recruitment 2023 application process, age limit, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern qualification and other details here.
Job Summary BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
|Assistant Commandant Veterinary Assistant|
|Advt No.||BSF Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month.|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||BSF Recruitment 2023|
- BSF Assistant Commandant
Educational qualification of the applicant to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandant issued by the Border Security Force has been issued by the department. It is mandatory for the applicant to have a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry to apply for these posts.
- Minimum : 21 years
- Pay Matrix Level-10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500) as per 7th CPC
As of the date of application, BSF Assistant Commandant Bharti 2023 was issued for the posts of Assistant Commandant which was abolished by Border Security Force. For each category of applicants, a separate application fee has been established. The application fee for General, OBC and EWS category applicants is Rs 100. Women and ST/SC/PWD applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
- General/ OBC/ EWS : 100/-
- ST/SC/PWD : 0/-
- All Women Candidates: 0/–
- To know the selection process in the present recruitment please check the official advertisement
Official Announcement: Click Here
Official Website: rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Starting Date of Application Submission : 12 January 2023
- Last date for submission of application : 28 January 2023
How to apply?
- BSF Assistant Commandant Bharti 2023 To submit application for these posts, candidates must first visit BSF official website.
- Further, the official website link is provided below.
- You can apply for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) Group-A, Gazetted (Combatised) (Non-Ministry) by clicking the Apply button here on its home page.
- After you click the application form will appear in front of you.
- The information requirements of the application form must be completed step-by-step.
- After submission you will get login id and password on your given mobile number.
- Use this login id and password to access the portal.
- After that, he/she has to upload the required documents.
- and pay the appropriate category–specific application fee.
- You now have to select the submit option.
- When you click, your application will be completed successfully.
- Finally, you can print out the application form and carry it with you wherever you go.