How To Apply Now For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana: Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2023 | Government of Gujarat Declare to Given 0% interest Loan All women for Small business.
MMUY is an effort of the Gujarat government to confer economic empowerment to the women of the state. Under the scheme, interest-free loans up to a sum of Rs 1 lakh will be endorsed to the women associated with the Self Help Groups. The scheme, primarily, focuses on generating more livelihood prospects and be self-supporting. A budget of Rs. 193 crores were set aside for the scheme in the state budget 2020-21. Follow the article below for a complete guide on the scheme MMUY, we have extracted information on the objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc.
That CM Rupani has made an important decision to make Gujarat women empowered, self reliant and self reliant. Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been launched for the women of the state. For which a budget of Rs 175 crore has been allocated. Under which women of Gujarat will get loan at 0% interest.
Gujarat’s women power will come forward to realized the vision of a self-reliant Prime Minister of India. On the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 17, the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be presented to the mother power of the state.
Rs. 1 lakh women’s group in the state will benefit
Let me tell you that this decision will open a new path of self-reliance of women power-mothers and sisters in the changed economic and social lifestyle after Korona. A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s groups in the state will be able to avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh YojanaMukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY)
Enhancing the self-sustainability amongst the women, the Mahila Utkarsh scheme will sanction loan credits to women without any interest. The scheme was launched to empower women of the Gujarat state. As the number of Self Help Groups is increasing day by day and most of these SHGs are established by women. Thus, it is very crucial to safeguard their interests. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is an attempt to achieve the same. In the pursuit to honour the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi, the scheme was launched on his birthday, 17th September 2020. The Gujarat CM, Sh. Vijay Rupani understands the need to underline the contributions of the women made for the development of the state.
Key Points of Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched by||CM, Sh. bhupendra patel|
|Launched on||Sept 17th, 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Women associated with Self Help Groups|
|Objectives||To enhance the self-sufficiency of the Gujarat women|
Objectives of Utkarsh Scheme
The scheme was launched amidst the deadly coronavirus pandemic which led to the nationwide lockdown for several weeks. Everyone was suffering due to the same. Therefore, the government of Gujarat instituted the MMUY to extend the help to women affiliated with the self-help groups. The govt intends to achieve the following enlisted goals through the scheme.
- Economic empowerment of the women working with any Self Help Group through interest-free loans.
- Endowing self-employment and livelihood opportunities.
- Enhancement in the self-sustainability and independency of the women across the state.
Besides, the scheme aims to reach 1 lakh SHGs, through which 10 lakh women and 20 lakh family members will be covered. The distribution will be 50-50 for the rural and urban areas.
Benefits Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
To encourage women of the state, the Gujarat govt has established the MMUY. The scheme offers the following benefits to the target beneficiaries.
- Under MMUY, the eligible beneficiaries can avail themselves of the loan benefits at zero interest rate.
- They just need to repay the actual loan amount and no interest levied on the same.
- The loans will be sanctioned through the various Nationalized banks, Cooperative Banks & Societies, Grameen Banks, etc.
- Joint Liability Earnings and Savings Groups (JLESG) will be formed to carry out the multiple economic activities.
The state government has laid down various strategies to effectively implement the scheme across the state and extend its benefits to all the target beneficiaries.
- GLPC, Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company and GULM, Gujarat Urban Development Mission are the two implementing authorities of the MMUY.
- The former will look after the rural areas while the latter is assigned for the urban areas.
- 1 lakh JLESG, Joint Liability Earnings and Savings Groups will be set up all over the state to conduct economical activities.
- Out of which, the urban and rural areas will have 50,000 such formations each.
- Several reputed banks and institutions, such as Nationalized Banks, Grameen Banks, Cooperative Banks & Societies, etc. will lend the loans under the scheme.
- The interest imposed on the acclaimed credit will be borne by the state government.
- The beneficiaries will be exempted from the stamp duty.
Eligibility Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
As mentioned, the scheme is applicable for women only. Here, in this section, we have included the other eligibility norms that need to be fulfilled to apply and avail of the benefits of MMUY. Check below.
- Only women candidates can apply.
- The applying women need to a native of the Gujarat state.
- She has to be an active member of any Self Help Group across the state.
- SHG, the applicant is associated with should have at least 10 members in the group.
- Women should fall in between the age group of 18-60 years.
- Widowed and abandoned women will be prioritized under the scheme.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the applying women need to prove their eligibility. To serve the purpose, they need to produce the following list of essential documents to the concerning authorities.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Proof of Residence
- Incom Certificate
- Gujarat Ration Card
- Others, as required by the authorities
Application Procedure Of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
The authorities of the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has not yet developed any digital application procedure for the said scheme. However, an online platform has been developed to gather all information on the scheme and the latest updates regarding the same. Soon, an online application procedure to register for the scheme will commence through its official website only.
Once a proper system for the registration and application procedure, we will update it here.
The already registered beneficiaries can log in to the portal to check the status and updates of the scheme. The procedure to do the same has been shared below.
Procedure to log in to the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Portal
- Visit the official website of the MMUY Portal.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- A new tab will open.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Tap on the “Sign in” button.
- Your MMUY profile will open.