North Eastern Council Recruitment 2023
North Eastern Council Recruitment 2023: The North Eastern Council (NEC) is a statutory advisory body established on November 7, 1972, in Shillong, under the North Eastern Council Act 1971. The Northeast Indian states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim are represented on the council by their respective Chief Ministers and Governors. it has Released notification For the Recruitment of Various Consultant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Before the Last date of the Application 20-J01-2023.
North Eastern Council Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Council|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||21-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||20-01-2023|
|Job Location||Shillong – Meghalaya|
North Eastern Council Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Starting Date of the Application :21-12-2022
Last Date of the Application : 20-01-2023
Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fees
How to Apply For North Eastern Council Recruitment?
- First, go to the official website @ necouncil.gov.in and look for the North Eastern Council Recruitment or
- Careers you want to apply for.
- Download the Consultant Jobs application form from the official website or the Notification Link.
- Double-check the deadline.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Interested and qualified candidates should fill out the prescribed application form. The application form and supporting documents should be sent to Deputy Secretary, North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya.