CRPF Recruitment 2023
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force CRPF has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of total 1458 posts of Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer. Any candidate who is twelfth pass can apply for this recruitment. Interested candidates may apply online from 4 January 2023 to 25 January 2023.
more information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
Job Summary CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Total Vacancies: 1458 Posts
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial) / ASI Steno
- Location: All India
- Applying Mode: Online
- Official Website: crpf.gov.in
Educational Qualification CRPF Recruitment 2023
- ASI (Steno):Candidates must have passed Class 12th + Steno
- HC (Min):Candidates must have passed Class 12th
Age Limit CRPF Recruitment 2023
The age limit for CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2022-23 and CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy 2022-23 is 18-25 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 25.1.2023. The candidates should not be born before 26-1-1998 or after 25-1-2005. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Application From Fee
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Physical Test Details
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Salary (Pay Scale)
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) : Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) : Rs. 29,200/- To Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
CRPF Notification Release Date: 26/12/2022
CRPF Application Starts: 04/01/2023
CRPF Recruitment 2022 Last Date: 25/012023
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2023
Intrigued Candidates may Apply Online Through the