Dear readers, unemployment and unemployment are increasing day by day after an epidemic like Corona in the country. It is very difficult to stand on one’s own feet to survive this poverty and unemployment and to lead a good life. Thus, in view of this difficulty, Punjab National Bank E Mudra Loan has been released by the Government of India.
Punjab National Bank E Mudra Loan
The topic we are going to present to you today. That Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan. If the students want to get any business or any employment then through this scheme they will get a loan ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees. In today’s article we will discuss PNB mudra loan in detail.
Highlight Point Of PNB E Mudra Loan 2022
|Article name :-||Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan|
|Bank Name :-||Punjab National Bank|
|Receivable amount||50 thousand to 10 lakh|
|Official Website||click here|
Punjab National Bank Mudra E Loan 2022
Providing the facility of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana to the customers. This loan has been organized under Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan Scheme. Any person who is 18 years of age or above is eligible for this loan who wants to set up his own trade or business.
With this scheme (mudra loan pnb in hindi) you can get 50,000 or more in 59 minutes, for which you don’t need to submit any kind of documents to the bank, but you can also do this without documents. PNB E Mudra Loan can be availed at home, but these terms and conditions are not applicable for every loan and it depends on the type of loan you have. You can make your dreams come true through this Online PNB Mudra loan application form.
Required Documents (Documents Require For Mudra Loan)
- Application Form (PNB E Mudra Loan Application Form)
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport Size Photo.
- Ration Card, Driving License.
- Land papers, passport.
- Specimen of signature.
PNB E-Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
Here we will discuss what are the terms and conditions for PM emudra loan. Because we all also know that there are some rules for different types of loans. These rules are as follows.
♣ It is mandatory for the farmer to be domiciled in India.
♣ Age should be between 18 years to 75 years.
♣ If the age of the farmer is more than 60 years, it is mandatory to have a co-applicant for his application.
♣ He should own his own farm.
♣ Oral lessees, tenants, sharecroppers, farmers etc.
♣ SHG Group (Joint Responsibility Group).
PNB Mudra Loan Online Apply
Now here we will discuss how to apply for this loan. Because we all also know that the process for this loan is provided through online method. If you find yourself unable to apply online process, don’t panic. We will share some such steps with you so that you can apply easily.
- First of all you have to visit its official website or the official website of Mudra under this scheme.
- You have to click on Links to Login for PMMY Portal. Now the login form will open in front of you,
- Enter your username, password and captcha code and login.
- After that your portal login will be done.
- After that you have to click on the application form that appears in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to carefully fill the asked information related to you, your name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number etc.
- After filling this information, you have to upload the required documents along with it.
- After that click on submit button, your application form is accepted.
- You will soon be able to start your own business with the amount you get.
- We hope you liked this article selected by us and found it very important for you.
Dear readers, in today’s article we have given you detailed information about Pradhan Mantri e-Mudra Loan. We have also provided step by step information on how to apply for PNB-E Mudra Loan. In the end, you must have liked our article very much. Hope you like, share and comment this article.
- How much amount is available under Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan?
- Ans. 50 thousand to 10 lakh is available under Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan.
- Who can avail PNB e-mudra loan?
- Ans. Benefit of Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan Citizen of India whose age is between 18 years to 75 years can avail this scheme.
- What is the official website for Punjab National Bank?
- Ans. The official website for Punjab National Bank e-mudra loan is mudra.org.in.
Important Note: This article is written for your information only, check the official website for more information.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE 🙏🙏