IB : Intelligence Bureau (IB) has advertised to fill 1671 vacancies for the posts of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) and Multi-tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen). These vacancies will be filled all over the country. 10th standard candidates can apply for IB Recruitment 2022. Application will start from 05 November 2022 and will end on 25 November 2022 on MHA website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in). In this article we will know about IB recruitment.
• In which posts does IB recruit?
• What is the recruitment process of IB?
• How to Apply Online for IB Recruitment?
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name:-||Assistant/Executive and MTS|
|Total Vacancies :-||1671|
|Start date:-||05 November 2022|
|Closing date:-||25 November 2022|
|Application Mode :-||Online|
Vacancies Information in IB Recruitment.
All the information about which posts will be recruited in this intelligence bureau recruitment is given in the table below.
Name of Places No. of Places.
IB Security Assistant/ Executive :- 1521
IB Multi Tasking Staff MTS :- 150
What is the educational qualification required to apply for IB recruitment?
• Matriculation (10th Class Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and.
• Possession of Resident Certificate of the State against which the candidate has applied..
• Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB.
What is the age limit to apply in IB recruitment?
♦ Not exceeding 27 years as on 25.11.22 (Security Assistant/ Executive)
♦ Not exceeding 18-25 years as on 25.11.22 (MTS).
What is the Selection Process for IB Recruitment?
IB Recruitment 2022 selection criteria includes full for 3 of the recruitment process.
♦ Stage 1- Tier 1 (Common to SA/Exe and MTS/Gen)
♦ Stage 2- Tier 2 (Part-1) Descriptive Type Offline Viewing (Common for SA/Exe and MTS/General)
♦ Tier 2 (Part-2) Power of Speaking (For SA/Exe only)
♦ Stage 3- Tier 3: Interview/Personality Test
How much is the application fee in IB Recruitment?
• Exam Fee Rs. 50/- and recruitment process charges Rs. 450/- to be paid by male candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories.
• Recruitment process charges Rs. 450/- only to be paid by all other candidates.
• IB Recruitment Notification Release Date: 28th October 2022
• Online Application Starts: 05th November 2022
• Last date to apply: 25th November 2022
• Last date for payment of application fee: 25th November 2022
How to Apply in IB Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment exam in online mode.
Important link: click here
thank you for visiting my site 🙏🙏