Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2023 – Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) or Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana (PMGAY) is a communal welfare program initiated by the government of India with the intention to provide low-cost housing to the people residing in the rural areas of the nation. This program is in harmony with the government’s initiative of providing ‘Housing for all’ by the year 2022.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2023:
- Modern technology like information communication and space technology are being used to make sure the accurate selection of beneficiaries
- PMGAY combines all of the following schemes together – Aadhaar platform, Skill India and Jan Dhan Yojana, and Make in India. Besides this, the government is also planning to deploy MGNREGA scheme to train and allocate labour
- The Swachh Bharat and MGNREGA amongst other institutions funded toilets for the PMGAY scheme
- PMAY-G beneficiaries are entitled to get 90 days of wage employment in districts under an integrated action plan (IAP)
- Drinking water will be supplied to houses under the PMAY-G scheme by the National Rural Drinking Water program (NRDWP)
- Clean and efficient cooking fuel will be provided to the beneficiaries of PMAY-G
- Solid and liquid wastes of the households under the PMAY-G scheme will be managed
- Several amenities such as bio-fenced steps, paved pathways, road, etc. will be provided to the beneficiaries of the PMAY-G housing
- 1 crore pucca houses are to be constructed for the people of the rural areas in the next three years
- Totally, 4 crore households will be constructed under the PMAY-G scheme by the year 2022
- The estimated total expenditure of PMAY-G is Rs.60,000 crore
- The size of each unit will be revised to 25 square meters. Earlier, the size of each unit stood at 20 square meters
- The funds will be transferred electronically and directly to the beneficiaries
Eligibility Criteria for PMAY Gramin: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
1. Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes
2. Freed bonded labourers
3. Minorities and non – SC/ST rural households in the BPL category
4. Widows and next-of-kin to defence personnel/paramilitary forces killed in action (irrespective of their income criteria), ex-servicemen and retire Scheme
5. The family applying for a loan under this scheme must include a husband, wife and child/children that are unmarried
6. The family must not own a pucca house
7. The applicant and his family must fulfil the income criteria mandated by this scheme and has to belong to either the EWS (Economically Weaker Section), LIG (Lower Income Group), or BPL (Below Poverty Line) category
8. The income of the applicant’s family should be between Rs.3 lakh and Rs.6 lakh p.a.
9. Any loan amount above Rs.6 lakh, the interest rate on the additional amount will be as per the market rate
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
• Proof of identity:
• PAN card
• Voter ID card
• aar card
• Driving license
• Photo credit card
• Photo identity card issued by the Government
• A letter issued by a recognized public authority that confirms the identity of the customer with a photograph
Proof of address:
• A letter issued by recognized public authority confirming the identity and residence of the applicant
• Rent agreement
• Life insurance policy
• Voter ID card
• Aadhaar card
• Proof of income:
• Last six months bank statement
• ITR receipts
• Salary slips for the previous two months
• Proof of purchase of the property (if applicable):
• Sale deed
• Sale/purchase agreement
• Property registration certificate (if available)Copy of receipt of payment made to the developer (if applicable)One must make sure that he/she is eligible for the subsidy before application. Also, the applicant should check whether his/her name is present on the beneficiary’s list as well to receive the subsidy benefit.
Important Links For PMAY – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
⏩ Apply Online And Official Website ⏪
⏩ Search Beneficiary List of PMAY ⏪
How to Apply For PMAY – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:
• Step 1: Visit the official government website belonging to PMAY.
• Step 2: Click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option under the ‘Menu’ tab.
• Step 3: An applicant must enter his/her Aadhaar number.
Step 4: With the successful submission of the Aadhaar number, he/she will be redirected to the application page.
• Step 5: The applicant must proceed to enter all relevant details on this page, including income details, personal details, bank account details and other necessary information.
• Step 6: Applicants should recheck all information before submission.
• Step 7: Once a person clicks on the ‘save’ option, he/she will find a unique application number.
• Step 8: Applicants should, next, download the filled-in application form.
• Step 9: Finally, the person can deposit the form at his/her nearest CSC office or a financial institution offering PMAY. He/she must also submit all necessary documents along with the form.
Alternatively, individuals can opt for the offline application procedure and approach an authorised bank branch to apply for the scheme if they find the online process inconvenient.
Who is eligible for Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana?
The following individuals and families are eligible for this scheme:
• Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families with an annual income up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
• Low Income Group (LIG) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.
• Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Families within an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
• Middle Income Group II (MIG II) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
• Women belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
• Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC).
• In addition to the above, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme by meeting the following few eligibility criteria –
• He/she must not own a house to fulfil the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility.
Official Website Online :
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Check Your status: Click here
The individual must also not avail the benefits of any other housing scheme by the State or Central Government.
Online This scheme, along with the inclusion of RERA, led to the creation of about 6.07 Crore jobs across the nation. pradhan Mantri Awas yojana eligibility| Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana status| Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana 2019 kudi|Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana west bengal| Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana achievements| Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy| Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana sbi| Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin documents,
Home Loan – Features and Benefits:
The Bajaj Finserv home equity credit may be a one-stop solution for all of your housing loan needs. Whether you’re looking to shop for or build your first home or just want to renovate your current home, this feature-rich home equity credit is the right partner.
With interest rates starting as low as 8.10%* Bajaj Finserv offers home loans of up to Rs. 3.5 crore alongside value-added features, making it a very superior offering. you’ll choose a versatile tenor of up to 30 years, refinance your existing home equity credit easily with the Balance Transfer facility, and also avail a high-value top-up loan of up to Rs. 50 lakh to secure finance for other needs.
To meet all of your home finance needs efficiently, apply for this home equity credit today.
Here’s a glance at different features and benefits of Bajaj Finserv home loan:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) :
Home Loans get more affordable than ever, with assistance from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) for first-time homeowners. Reduce your Home Loan EMIs with PMAY, by getting a Home Loan at an interest rate of just 6.93%*, and save up to Rs. 2.67 lakh on interest*. Get a Home Loan under PMAY even if your parents own a home, and thus have the chance to become a homeowner yourself.
Easy Balance Transfer Facility : Refinance your existing home loan with Bajaj Finserv, with minimal documentation and faster processing. Apply for home loan transfer, and get a top-up loan at a nominal interest rate.
Top-up Loan : Finance your other requirements with a high-value top-up loan over and above your existing housing loan. Get a top-up loan up to Rs. 50 lakh without any extra documentation, at a nominal rate of interest.
Property Dossier : A customised report to guide you through all the legal and financial aspects of being a property owner.
Part-prepayment and Foreclosure Facility : No charges on part-prepayment or foreclosure to make the loan affordable
Flexible Tenor : Flexible tenors ranging up to 240 months, to fit your repayment capacity.
Minimal Documentation : Easy Home Loan eligibility criteria and minimal documentation, to help you get your loan faster
Online Account Management : Online management of your Bajaj Finserv Home Loan using our digital customer portal, for your convenience
Customised Insurance Schemes: Customised insurance schemes to protect your family from the burden of repaying the housing loan in case of unforeseen events
When you choose to borrow via the Bajaj Finserv Home Loan, you not only get access to all the above-mentioned features but also benefit from industry-leading home loan interest rates. Additionally, provisions such as nil part-prepayment or foreclosure fees, interest subsidy for PMAY beneficiaries, and a fully-customised property dossier make this home loan one of the best in the country.
To easily calculate your eligibility for this feature-rich housing loan, use the Home Loan Eligibility Calculator and follow it up with the Home Loan EMI Calculator to know your EMIs. Thereafter, simply fill a short online form to apply.
Thank you for visiting my site